2) Costa Rica Doesn't Deny Trying to Assassinate US Investor at CAFTA Hearing at World Bank in Washington. DC
4) Fernando Zumbado, Former Housing Minister, Provides Key Statements About Costa Rica Corruption for CAFTA Case.
6) What Do Costa Rican Presidential Candidate Antonio Alvarez Desanti and David Aven Have in Common?
7) Did the Las Olas CAFTA Case Show that US Investors had a “HORRIBLE” Corruption Experience in Costa Rica?
8) Our Corrupt Politicians are Doing what Germany and Japan Couldn’t do…they are Destroying the “UNION” founded in 1776